- Call for an
Download the Brain Navigators Brochure
- “A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.”
Bookmark this page
Empathy & Understanding of Living with a Head Injury
Geared toward anyone in the business or medical communities, the Empathy and Understanding workshop is a must to help those who have never had a head injury to understand what it might be like. This interactive and fun workshops is sure to provide you insight to enhance your services and grow your business
You will learn:
- How to recognize the signs of ABI
- How to maximize opportunities and abilities for you and the ABI
- Enhance your relationships with ABI
- A deeper understanding of how someone with an ABI might feel, behave and of course, perceive the world.
- How a person with ABI might feel overwhelmed by environmental factors, mind chatter or too much stimulus
- When is the right time to return to work?
- What should I expect from my employee with an ABI?
- How can I best accommodate their needs?
We can answer these questions for you!