This workshop is interactive and fun while still getting the point across about the seriousness of a concussion. Everyone learns what to do and what to expect.
In addition, the workshop is great for team building as we all need to be responsible for our other team mates. No matter the sport, each sport has its share of concussions as well as walking down the street. We need to keep active to stay healthy and this is a tool to identify the needs and passion to keep us active until late in life.
In this workshop, participants learn in an enjoyable way:
- Parts of the brain and how it works.
- What a concussion is and its side affects.
- What it feels like to have a concussion.
- What are the realities of living with a concussion.
- How to identify and recover from a concussion.
All in a super fun way!